Contact:

Please contact me for further information or if you would like to see the range of Happy Days creative resources for young people, activities and materials for people with dementia:
Gillian Hesketh: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk or telephone Gillian on: 01253 899163

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Coming soon ... 'Dementia Workshop' website for everything dementia ... meanwhile ...

Hello everyone,
I've found out that getting my resources out to everyone is a pretty difficult task - so coming soon - Happy Days 'Dementia Workshop' for everything dementia.

Meanwhile, please contact me anytime for information on 'My Memory Jogger', 'All About Me', Memory Prompts, Activities for Residential Care Homes, Sorting Boxes, Picture Bingo or any requests you may have for specific materials or prompts for conversation and interaction.

Shop at www.happydayspublishing.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment