Contact:

Please contact me for further information or if you would like to see the range of Happy Days creative resources for young people, activities and materials for people with dementia:
Gillian Hesketh: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk or telephone Gillian on: 01253 899163

Monday 8 April 2013

BBC Radio Lancashire ... Wednesday 10th April ... Alison Butterworth ... and me ! yikes !

Yes, it's true - first radio interview Wednesday night on Alison B's Late Show. Yes, I'm quite nervous - and it's only Monday so I've got 3 days to overcome the anxious feelings. I'd thought about making some sort of excuse to postpone the event until I'd built up more courage ... and realised I should follow my own life prompt:

Don't just think about it - Do it!

So, still nervous but forming a plan, a few bullet points and taking Happy Days resources with me to talk about - my favourite 'Happy Days' subject matter - and try my very best.

Listen in Wednesday 10pm

I'm sure Alison will have plenty of other ideas for me to chat about.

Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment