Contact:

Please contact me for further information or if you would like to see the range of Happy Days creative resources for young people, activities and materials for people with dementia:
Gillian Hesketh: gmhesketh@yahoo.co.uk or telephone Gillian on: 01253 899163

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Resources for Schools ~ Student Support ~ Identify the difficulty

Good Morning everyone ~
As multi-tasking goes, it's a yes from me.  As my deadline for printing approaches, [Early Intervention: Interactive Activity Resources for School Student Support ~ Let's Identify the Difficulty], I'll be editing most of this week. With occasional time off to update the Happy Days website text/images/font/colour/shop ... and an evening relaxation time dedicated to my little support book for children and young people,  'Stick People Have Feelings Too', that's the week pretty much wrapped up. I will however try to venture outdoors to see what  the rest of the world is doing ... and maybe take a little exercise ...

... and whilst I'm editing, typing, planning, sketching, organising, doodling, walking, my mind keeps wandering over the idea of showcasing my work and products at educational and/or care service exhibitions/fairs being rolled out this year throughout the UK. Attending the exhibitions would allow me to present my products and share my ideas with you all ~ much sooner ~ and of course, I would be  practising the concept of early intervention at the same time. More multi-tasking. It's got to be a Yes from me.

Ideas for exhibitions, fairs, towns, cities, schools, care centres ... on a postcard, email or comment ~ Thanks.

Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment